Hi! I'm Fringer who developed Contax N/645 - Sony E smart adapters.
Fully utilize your beautiful Zeiss lens on latest digital camera bodies, just like a native one.
Phase detection auto focus is supported*. AF performance is close to SLRs.
*Only supported on A7II/A7rII/A6300/A6500
Electronic aperture control
Fringer adapter fully understands Contax N and Sony E mount protocols and control lens' built-in aperture blades smoothly.
Lens info (Exif)
- Lens model, focal length, aperture, etc.
reported in realtime.
- Automatically supports 5-Axis SteadyShot (IBIS) !
Built-in USB port
Lens and Cameras
Contax N lens supported
- Makro-Sonnar T* 2.8/100
- Planar T* 1.4/50
- Planar T* 1.4/85
- Tele-Apotessar T* 4/400
- Vario-Sonnar T* 2.8/17-35
- Vario-Sonnar T* 3.5-4.5/24-85
- Vario-Sonnar T* 3.5-4.5/70-200
- Vario-Sonnar T* 3.5-5.6/28-80
- Vario-Sonnar T* 4.0-5.6/70-300
Contax 645 lens supported
- Apo-Makro-Planar T* 4/120
- Distagon T* 2,8/45
- Distagon T* 3,5/35
- Distagon T* 3,5/55
- Planar T* 2/80
- Sonnar T* 2,8/140
- Sonnar T* 4/210
- Tele-Apotessar T* 4/350
- Vario-Sonnar T* 4,5/45-90
- Sonnar T* 2,8/140 + Mutar 1,4x T*
- Sonnar T* 4/210 + Mutar 1,4x T*
- Tele-Apotessar T* 4/350 + Mutar 1,4x T*
Camera bodies supported
- A7II, A7rII, A6300 and A6500
Contrast AF only
- other E mount bodies, like Nex6, Nex7, A6000, A7, A7r, A7s, A7sII, etc.
AF not available
- old bodies like Nex5, Nex3 and NexC3.
Buy it now!
Find out which one you need!
Services and Firmware
14-days return or replacement
Within two weeks after you purchased the adapter, if it works abnormal or not as described, you may return it to me and get full refund or a new replacement. Please contact me before you return it to me.
Within one year after you purchased the adapter, if you encounter any problem, you may send it back to me for repair. If it's not caused by abnormal usage, I'll repair it for free.
You can always rely on my after sale service, even after the free warranty period. But you may need to pay for relevant costs.
So far, the latest firmware version is v.31 which is shipped with your adapter. In the future, if Sony make any significant upgrade to their E mount bodies (just like the new PDAF capabilities introduced by A7rII), I'll modify the firmware to support those new features if necessary.
You may find download link here when new firmware come out.
For your reference.
The development info, users' feedbacks, etc. (Chinese only)
Fringer adapter introduction on sonyalpharumors