We are glad to release a new firmware, i.e. version 1.50, for Fringer NF-FX adapter.
- Bug fixed: When the camera is set to MF mode, if AF-ON button is pressed for instant auto focus, even the focus indicator (the green square) is displayed on the screen, it may actually be out of focus.
- Added following lenses to the tested and optimized lens list:
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G
- TAMRON SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD F016 (Lens firmware V4) *
- TAMRON SP 35mm f/1.8 Di VC USD F012 (Lens firmware V3) *
- TAMRON SP 45mm f/1.8 Di VC USD F013 (Lens firmware V3) *
*Note: Similar to Nikon FTZ, these lenses require the latest firmware to be supported. For F016 you may use Tamron Tap-in Console to update it. For F012 and F013, if the original firmware version is V2, you may use Tap-in Console. But if it is V1, you need to deliver it to Tamron service to do the update. Please ask the relevant department of Tamron for more details.