We have just released new firmware for Fringer EF-FX Pro II and EF-FX II adapters.
Main improvements include:
- Added following lenses to the tested and optimized lens list:
- EF 600/4L IS
- EF 600/4L IS + 1.4X
- EF 11-24mm f/4L
- EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM
- TAMRON SP 15-30mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2
- TAMRON 17-35mm F/2.8-4 Di OSD
- SIGMA 150-500mm f/5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM
- Bug fixed: When using lenses with IS function, if the IS module is working when powering off the camera, it may not be parked properly. Now the IS module will be parked during camera powering off process.
Meanwhile, we also released a new firmware (v3.50) for the old generation of EF-FX Pro and EF-FX. Duo to the resource limitations, new lens data are not added. But those bug fixes are included. Please refer to the descriptions on the official website for more details.