Fringer EF-FX Pro and EF-FX adapters' new firmware is released. V2.60 mainly addresses the following issues.
- Fixed PDAF issues for some of the following lens models: Lens didn’t get recognized by the adapter after upgrading lens firmware to version 2.0.
- Sigma 150-600/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports/Contemporary
- Bug fixed: Some telephoto lenses, e.g. EF200/2.8L II, don’t work properly with 2X TC. When setting shutter speed to ‘A’, LCD or viewfinder is always too dark or too bright, so that it’s hard to see the object being shot.
- Added following lenses to the tested and optimized lens list:
- Sigma 105/1.4 DG HSM Art
- Sigma 120-300/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports
- Sigma 120-300/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports + 1.4X
- Sigma 120-300/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports + 2X
- Sigma 18-200/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Contemporary
- Sigma 17-70/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM Contemporary
- EF 135/2L + 1.4X
- EF 135/2L + 2X
Be noted: Before upgrading to V2.60, make sure current firmware version is V2.x. If it’s V1.x, please upgrade to V2.10 first.
Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG HSM ART and Fujifilm X-T3
Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Sports and Fujifilm X-T3
Sigma 18-200/3.5-6.3 OS Contemporary and Sigma 17-70/2.8-4 OS Contemporary are very affordable and compact general purpose lens with good performance. But they suffer from strong fringing, i.e. LaCA. Fortunately, we have it corrected by integrating LaCA profile into adapter's firmware. Enjoy!
Thank you for reading!